The Two Birds 2020 Sponsorship Programme: Terms & Conditions
The Two Birds 2020 Sponship Programme Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter is: Two Birds London whose registered office is at 23 Lincoln Hatch Lane, Burnham, Bucks, SL1 7HA
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 6 years or over except employees of Two Birds London, the judging panel and their pupils and/or close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on our website dev.twobirdslondon.co.uk/sponsorship and promoted through our social media feeds on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 6pm on 29th February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit our website www.dev.twobirdslondon.co.uk/sponsorship to complete an entry form. All questions must be answered and uploaded. You must be an active competitive figure skater/team.
Please also include the following information:
- A head and shoulders photo of yourself
- Details of your current level – e.g. Field Moves / Pattern Dance
- Details of the last competition you attended (if any), category and your competitive score
- Short Video (up to 3 min) – A bit about you and why you love iceskating and then showcasing your training and/or favourite move
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- Solo/Couple sponsors will receive quarterly sponsor packs of ice skating clothing of ice skating clothing and accessories to the (annual) value of approx £350.
- Sponsored teams will receive sponsor packs to the value of approx £350 but may receive them in a fewer deliveries so that all members of the team receive theirs at the same time.
- All remaining applications will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 10 Two Birds London hoodies. Names to be picked once the overall winners have been announced.
- All remaining applications will receive a 20% discount code.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants must not already be in receipt of active sponsorship from another ice skating related source/company.
- Finalists will be chosen by panel of judges appointed by Two Birds London by 6th March 2020.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following Two Birds London on one of Two Birds London’s social feeds (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) in order to enter.
- Two Birds London shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Two Birds London also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material & on Two Birds London social media, as well as their entry videos. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org